MCXBULLDEX PLAN

MCXBULLDEX PLAN  This plan Developed Bulldex has gold and silver as underlying, with gold having a weightage of 70.52 per cent and silver accounting for the remaining 29.48 per cent. It has a market lot size of 50, tick size of 1 and will be cash-settled. MCX iCOMDEX Bullion Index Futures contracts expiring September, October and November are currently available for trading.Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) has announced that it will launch the country's first bullion index, Bulldex, on August 24. Bullions, viz. gold and silver are already being traded as individual commodities on the country's premier commodity exchange. With gold and silver as underlying, Bulldex will have a market lot size of 50 and be cash-settled."MCX iCOMDEX Bullion Index Futures contracts, expiring September, October and November, will be available for trading with effect from August 24," the commodity exchange had said in a circular during the weekend.

Package Pricing

Monthly

₹9999

Quaterly

₹18999

Half Year

₹30555

Service Features

  •  Platinum Metals Plan trader can minimum have Rs 40000-70000 investment.
  •  Platinum Metals Plan helps traders to buy/sell tips as per the movement in mcx.
  •  This services will give you daily 1 tips, each tip in 1-5 lots.
  •  we provide tips on intraday basis.
  •  This Metals tips based on Fundamental analyst.
  •  Each Tip will be established on the Current Market Updation & Situation.
  •  Our Team Of More Than 300 Support exicutives will be in touch with trader 24*7 via Telephonic,Online G-talk,Whatsapp.
  •  octamx Qualified Team do lots of research and market analysis to give you good Accuracy on Intraday Basis.

Sample Calls

Get 99% Accurate MCX Tips

We feels proud for the role we have played in enabling and empowering self-directed and non-directed traders and investors for last several years.

Welcome to OCTA MX Eight Dimension Research We are standing since past 5 years of having an bunch of experience With Our 150+ technical members, 410+ support members & 40+ account members to solve your technical, support Queries. It’s a complete hub Of 650+ Members not to make you disappoint with our service quality.

Get Free Trial

Want to Recover Your Losses or Want to make your investment grow With Our Eight Dimension Research For Information Call Us Now / Whatsapp

7017477854 // 9045771467